Website Use, Terms and Conditions
1. By using this Site, you explicitly agree to
1. Accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms, and conditions of use. If you do not agree and accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and conditions and web site use, please exit the site.
1. The Site, contents (including, but not limited to, all text and images) are owned by Inforesight Consumer products Inc. with all rights reserved. All content that is a trademark or logo are registered and unregistered trademarks of Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. or others. Use of any Content, without the written permission of Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. is strictly prohibited.
3. Use of the Site
1. You may not use data, tables, information, images of product or people, marks logos or copy without the written permission of Inforesight Consumer Products Inc.
2. Content from the site may be used for editorial purposes in broadcast media, news magazines, newspapers, and trade publications.
4. User Authored Content
1. Inforesight Consumer Products Inc under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. reserves the right to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials to any governmental authority and willfully co-operate with any governmental authority inquiring about such posting.
5. Security and Protection of Information
1. Where Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. considers it appropriate, encryption and/or authentication tools are used to protect certain web-based personal information. Please note when you send e-mails to us, they are not necessarily secure when they are transmitted. This site may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners, vendors, and advertisers. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, please understand that we are not responsible for the content of, or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
6. Warranties Disclaimer
1. ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
1. Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. and it’s affiliates”) provide this site and its contents as a convenience intended to facilitate the business relationship between You and Inforesight Consumer products Inc. (“You” and “Your” refer to the entity through which you conduct business with Inforesight Consumer Products Inc., whether a corporation, an individual, a proprietorship or otherwise). While Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in this site; Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. makes no warranty conditions or representations as to its accuracy, correctness, currentness or completeness. Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. provides the site “as is,” without warranty or condition of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. Without limiting the foregoing, Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. does not warrant that the site or Your use of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
7. Exclusion of Liability
1. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither Inforesight Consumer Products Inc, it’s officers or directors nor any of it’s affiliates, or any third party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site or the materials in the site or the materials in any sites linked to the site, or content whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise even if advised of the possibility of any such damages even if Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. or a Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. may discontinue operation of all or portions of this site at any time in its sole discretion.
8. Changes to Web site us, Terms and conditions
1. Inforesight Consumer Products inc. may at any time, and without notice, revise these Terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and conditions.
1. Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. website can be accessed from Canada and other countries around the world. Customer understands that some or all products provided by Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. may not be available for purchase or installation in certain jurisdictions or geographical areas. Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or otherwise limit the provision of any product to a person or entity residing in any jurisdiction or geographical area outside of Canada. Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. provides general product installation guidelines and procedures, and Customer understands that Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for installation of the product and ascertaining all applicable local municipal, provincial, state, and federal NEC (National Electrical Code) rules, by-law, ordinances, and guidelines applicable to the installation of any Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. products. Customer must strictly adhere to and be compliant with the local rules, laws, ordinances and legal requirements for the safe installation and use of any Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. products. Instruction manuals are included with the product packaging and copies of our instruction manuals are available upon request. Under no circumstances shall Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. or its affiliated entitles, employees, agents, shareholders, officers or directors be liable to Customer or any third party for any product installations and Customer releases Inforesight Consumer Products Inc. from any and all losses, death, personal injury, property damage, other damages, rights, claims, demands and actions of any kind arising from the Customer’s installation and use of the product, whether the installation was or was not in accord with the provided instruction manual and/or in compliance with applicable local laws.
10. Law and Jurisdiction