Omnis Custom Controls - Omnis Custom Heating Control (OCC)
Should an engineer or electrician prefer integrated fused heater appliance outputs, consider the our Omnis Custom Controls (OCC) system for a completely customized control (custom load management, custom input design, custom output options).
Omnis Custom ControlCustomize your heating distribution
- Single zone or multi zone
- Single phase or 3 phase systems
- Individually fused inputs and outputs
- BMS, BACnet Ready 0-10DCv/4-20mA Input
- Lutron, Crestron, Control 4 ready
- Custom load management, input and outputs
- UL 508 / CSA 22.2-286 Approved
Integration Made Easy
Multiple zone, variable control with fused outputs
With the Omnis Custom Control, you define the heater load for your selected heating zone(s). Conveniently integrate with leading smart home automation systems or building automation with 0-10Vdc, 4-20mA or BACnet integration based on your site requirements and specifications.
A Sophisticated Yet Simple Solution
A custom control like no other
Multiple Zone, Phase Angle SCR variable control with fused outputs. Leveraging the power of the Omnis series, OCC is your custom solution for the most intelligent spaces. The most bespoke control system in its category, OCC allows designers, architects, and engineers to design a control system at their fingertips. A sophisticated yet simple option to control unique zones whether it’s at your restaurant, stadium, or commercial patio. There’s a reason why owners, engineers and architects choose OCC.
Site Design Checklist
Your heat, your way
1. Start with defining your sites input feed and Amp load based on quantity of electric infrared heaters.
2. Next define the number of specific heating zones that require their own control.
3. Finally, describe the quantity of fused outputs and heatersin each zone and let Solaira designers do the rest.
Significantly reduce install labor & part reduction on site with this all-in-one, bespoke control panel solution. Have factory installed accessories specified from the get-go, including BACnet Timer, occupancy monitors and timer relays.